|Type of business||Private|
|Founder(s)||Yoni Luksenberg, Yakir Sitbon, Ariel Klikstein|
|Key people||Yoni Luksenberg, CEO|
Elementor Ltd. is an Israeli software company, providing web development services. The Elementor Website builder allows WordPress users to create and edit websites by employing the drag and drop technique, with a built-in responsive mode.
As of April 2020, Elementor is available in over 50 languages and is the 7th most popular WordPress plugins, with over 5 million active installations worldwide. It is an open-source, GPLv3 licensed platform, and powers 2.24% of the top 1M websites in the world.
Elementor was founded in 2016 by Yoni Luksenberg and Ariel Klikstein.
- 1M websites built with Elementor: July 5, 2018
- 2M websites built with Elementor: February 18, 2019
- 3M websites built with Elementor: August 14, 2019
- 4M websites built with Elementor: January 29, 2020
- 5M websites built with Elementor: May 12, 2020 
As of April 25th 2020, Elementor's has published it's free plugin version 2.9.7 and it's paid Elementor Pro version 2.9.3.
Elementor has an active community worldwide of more than 61,000 members. Elementor's community has regular meetings worldwide. The meetings are aimed at introducing users to Elementor, helping them get started with Elementor and providing support to the community.
- Won Torque's 2019 Plugin Madness Award
- Finalist of Atlas Award for Best Israeli Startup 2019
- Recognized as one of the top 50 most promising Israeli startups for 2019
- Won Torque's 2020 Plugin Madness Award
Partnerships & Acquisitions
In 2019, Elementor acquired Layers WP — a WordPress theme brand and made the Layers theme available for free. In the same year, Elementor partnered with A2 Hosting to provide a hosting account for its users.
- About Elementor.com
- Tal Morgenstern, The Rise of the Web Creator: Announcing Lightspeed’s Investment in Elementor, Medium
- Browse: Popular, WordPress.org
- Terms & Conditions, Elementor.com
- Elementor Usage Statistics, BuiltWith
- Elementor Reached 1M Active Users: The Value of Essential Addons, WPBLOG
- Ep. 018: Elementor's untold journey to 1 Million users!, strikegold, December 3, 2018
- Elementor Reached 2 Million Active Installs, Within 7 Months After The First Million, CrispLive
- WordPress website building platform Elementor now on 3 million sites, TechRepublic
- Elementor Hits 4 Million Websites in Record Time, Yahoo! Finance
- "We Just Reached the Peak of WordPress: 5 Million Active Installs! | Elementor". Elementor Blog. 2020-05-19. Retrieved 2020-05-22.
- Elementors group on Facebook.com
- Elementor Meetups, Meetup website
- "Introducing Elementor Experts: The New Discovery Network For Web Creators". Elementor Blog. Elementor. 31 March 2020.
- Elementor Wins Torque’s 2019 Plugin Madness, WPengine, April 29, 2019
- The finalists in 2019, atlasaward.org
- Calcalist's Top 50 Startups 2019: #18-#25, Calcalist
- Elementor Wins Plugin Madness 2020, WPengine, April 13, 2020
- Elementor Acquires Layers WP to Expand Compatible Theme Options for Users, WordPress Tavern
- A2 Hosting Partnership With Elementor To Increase Speed, Security For All Users, PR Newswire